• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

There has been lots of rain here.

Northern England has suffered badly over the past few weeks. Lots of damage all over the place.

I wonder if anyone knows what happened to Disposable Heroes Comics. For a while their website has been offline and so has their eBay shop?

Had loads of trouble with them with wrong/incomplete orders and now I wonder if they have gone belly up.

It really wasn't going well for them. As I say, I had loads of problem orders with them, however they were a good place to pick up back issues. I sill have a note on my pinboard which states that they had problems with one particular regular issue and would send it out when they got it. That was early December.

Just a question: why is this thread within "Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs"? lol

Shouldn’t it be in Comics General or the like? :)

We like to keep away from the riff-raff.

Just a question: why is this thread within "Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs"? lol

:tonofbricks:

:tonofbricks:

Not you - you are one of us now!

.... this is probably best...... CG is a cesspool of viciousness...... a whirlpool of pent up frustration and latent deviancies of the most abominable nature ...... it's a little better here..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... this is probably best...... CG is a cesspool of viciousness...... a whirlpool of pent up frustration and latent deviancies of the most abominable nature ...... it's a little better here..... GOD BLESS...

It's all of the above here, but done with better, English manners.

It's all of the above here, but done with better, English manners.

(thumbs u