• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I've tried watching BBC online and since I'm not a Subject of the Crown, they wouldn't let me. Oh well, maybe YouTube has it. (shrug)

Is Dr. Riversong a future re-generation? I asked this in the Water Cooler, but no one has responded. I figured i'd ask here. (shrug)

There are many competing theories, I suspect that she may be a future regeneration of Jenny from the Doctor's daughter, a future regeneration of the doctor is possible but a bit old hat after all the Valeyard was an entity created between the Doctor's "twelfth and final incarnations".

I had honestly not thought off that, sounds like it would be an interesting twist though (shrug)

I'd thought you'd at least tell us what the scoop on Riversong is? With all your bigshot BBC contacts :taptaptap:

I think he works on Coronation Street really.

I've tried watching BBC online and since I'm not a Subject of the Crown, they wouldn't let me. Oh well, maybe YouTube has it. (shrug)

Is Dr. Riversong a future re-generation? I asked this in the Water Cooler, but no one has responded. I figured i'd ask here. (shrug)

There are many competing theories, I suspect that she may be a future regeneration of Jenny from the Doctor's daughter, a future regeneration of the doctor is possible but a bit old hat after all the Valeyard was an entity created between the Doctor's "twelfth and final incarnations".

I had honestly not thought off that, sounds like it would be an interesting twist though (shrug)

I'd thought you'd at least tell us what the scoop on Riversong is? With all your bigshot BBC contacts :taptaptap:

If I told ya I'd have to kill ya lol Or is that they would kill me (shrug)

Ve have vays of making you talk englanderr

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

keeley_hazell_2-1-1.jpg

Yep been away but back to normality now - and the wife not talking to me ... :cry:

I'm actually quite envious I wanted the wife and the kids not to talk to me so I could play with my new iPad

Yep been away but back to normality now - and the wife not talking to me ... :cry:

I'm actually quite envious I wanted the wife and the kids not to talk to me so I could play with my new iPad

lol

Been here all weekend but no one else seems to be around (shrug)

Busy busy busy as usual. The wife had me out in the garden all over the holiday weekend, I wouldn't have minded if it was cutting the grass but the bloke who lived here before us had turned both front and back gardens into a veritable jungle.

I don't have green fingers whatsoever, so I had no idea what I was doing, and no enjoyment in it either :eek:

Now back to normailty for a few hours while it's raining. Time to sort out all the raw books I own (except Bat titles) to sell :whee:

I thought about buying one but I was forced to upgrade my Macbook Pro instead seeing as my son broke my old one :eek:

Any good (shrug)

I thought about buying one but I was forced to upgrade my Macbook Pro instead seeing as my son broke my old one :eek:

Any good (shrug)

Yep, the wife saw mine and now we have 2