• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

haha, better delete him from my Ipod before the meal, anyway how hard is it for a Englishman to get rid of drek in the selling forum doh! cant believe i finally started selling on Ebay and they have restrictions for new sellers, it has cheesed me right off.

Are you going to list anything else in your selling thread?

nope, no one really will bite at cheap comics, i am putting a database together though so if any of you lot where its cheaper to post are interested then i can quickly forward it over

Forward it to me when it's ready, mate. (thumbs u

haha, better delete him from my Ipod before the meal, anyway how hard is it for a Englishman to get rid of drek in the selling forum doh! cant believe i finally started selling on Ebay and they have restrictions for new sellers, it has cheesed me right off.

Are you going to list anything else in your selling thread?

nope, no one really will bite at cheap comics, i am putting a database together though so if any of you lot where its cheaper to post are interested then i can quickly forward it over

Sounds like a plan

Message sent Neil, well coming to end of sorting boxes of mine and came across Secret wars 8, x men 100 and tales to astonish 64 in great condition

Did you buy those Daredevil comics?

nope never heard back from him, im after a lot on ebay now 5500+ comics and tpb's, started £500, BIN is £700, asked for a list, collection only from Liverpool so has to be worth it

Is that the lot from silver acre? Wouldn't trust him - probably all indie junk and a handful of marvel.

Yeah thats the offical adaptation of the 1st movie. I believe this is the prestige format version as their was another cover to it as well.

I sold my copy last year.

Before I started selling on eBay I literally had every Batman one-shot, spin-off series, mini-series, trade paper back, graphic novel, hardcover etc,etc.

Now I concentrate on Batman #1-713 and have pretty much sold the rest, except the hardcovers.

Yeah that one is the prestige format issue - the plain edition had a different cover.

I remember summer1989 - bat an hype was everywhere - I just couldn't wait to see that film

99% of what i bought is Marvel, only 1 Detective out the whole lot, but some of the stuff i come across today was knicker wetting, so many 70's and 80's key Marvels were found

List please.

My knickers are officially awaiting wetness :popcorn:

I'll throw my 2cents in.....

Mine is ReadingFan30 if anyone is interested, always selling things to the UK only.

For a minute I thought your ebay handle was because you were a fan of reading books :facepalm:

The penny has dropped and I'll get my coat...

Edited by PulpCultureComics