• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Con review 1st one.

151 posts in this topic

pretty poor con, to be 100% honest..

there was this line nazi of a broad for the mcfarlane signing, who wouldn't let me get more than my two books signed..she was horrible, and kept touching my comics, which was very uncool....

Chandler from Desertwind comics had to ask me to 'move along' bc i was holding up the line lol At least he stopped me from making a scene (chandler rules, btw).

namesjay comics was the only booth with anything even CLOSE to a decent modern selection..picked up a few variants from them..

Highlight of the show for me was dropping off my largest CGC submission ever, and meeting Joel Elad...cool cat to chat with and a solid witness :)

oh, and that dude that gets choked by Darth Vader in episode IV was there...that was pretty cool :)

Wow Bro, you couldnt even stop to say Hi to any of us? (shrug)

pretty poor con, to be 100% honest..

there was this line nazi of a broad for the mcfarlane signing, who wouldn't let me get more than my two books signed..she was horrible, and kept touching my comics, which was very uncool....

Chandler from Desertwind comics had to ask me to 'move along' bc i was holding up the line lol At least he stopped me from making a scene (chandler rules, btw).

namesjay comics was the only booth with anything even CLOSE to a decent modern selection..picked up a few variants from them..

Highlight of the show for me was dropping off my largest CGC submission ever, and meeting Joel Elad...cool cat to chat with and a solid witness :)

oh, and that dude that gets choked by Darth Vader in episode IV was there...that was pretty cool :)

Wow Bro, you couldnt even stop to say Hi to any of us? (shrug)

no doubt :sumo:

I will post a couple of Pictures soon in my con report, but my thoughts are already pretty clear that this was the WORST "SO CALLED" COMIC CONVENTION I have ever been to. :tonofbricks:

I will post a couple of Pictures soon in my con report, but my thoughts are already pretty clear that this was the WORST "SO CALLED" COMIC CONVENTION I have ever been to. :tonofbricks:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Nothing good is in Phoenix. We have the FBR Open this week, which Tiger won't even attend because Phoenicians sucks so bad.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Nothing good is in Phoenix. We have the FBR Open this week, which Tiger won't even attend because Phoenicians sucks so bad.

Well you got the Cardinals who Beat my Eagles to go to the SB. :cry:

So it was really fun to see the Cardinal's Stadium, jerseys, and news/radio talking about them to add insult to the con already being a POS.

So where were you you the whole weekend? I thought you were coming to the forum dinner. (shrug)

Well you got the Cardinals who Beat my Eagles to go to the SB. :cry:

So it was really fun to see the Cardinal's Stadium, jerseys, and news/radio talking about them to add insult to the con already being a POS.

So where were you you the whole weekend? I thought you were coming to the forum dinner. (shrug)

Yeah, we went each night, but I was with the wife and her brother, who I didn't think would appreciate dinner with strangers that just happen to post on a forum I do. :)