• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to trade: TMNT 1 (1st) for Superbowl ticket!

31 posts in this topic

Yeah, but this book will be worth something later down the road... will many people remember Steelers v/ Cardinals? Not so sure. I think you've got a good second place finish ;)

If you're a lifetime Steeler fan and you get to see the Steelers win a Superbowl in person, this will be a lifetime memory. Well worth selling off one of your prized possessions that can be reacquired.

I say go for it. (thumbs u

And oh yeah...

GO STEELERS!

UNfortunately, I got home from the Sundance film fest too late in the week to really organize a sales drive that would give me enough scratch to gte me into the game. This thread was a long shot, but hey I tried.

Best football year of my life 2009. Gators win the BCS, Steelers will win their 6th Superbowl making Tomlin the youngest coach ever to win the big game, and then they all will get to go meet Obama... It's like a beer commercial! JUst doesnt get any better than that!

GO STILLERS!

One for the other hand!

I am going to finish watching the Steelers win the Superbowl, then read my TMNT #1 1st, then prepare to send it off to be encased in a plastic slab!

Watch the fingerprints on that black cover... :insane:

I am going to finish watching the Steelers win the Superbowl, then read my TMNT #1 1st, then prepare to send it off to be encased in a plastic slab!

Watch the fingerprints on that black cover... :insane:

I shall definately wash the wing grease off my hands (and dry them well) before the read!