• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primetime's SA/BA FFs, ASMs, Subbys, 1980s TMNTs & more

141 posts in this topic

Sales thread Part II...books coming up (thumbs u

Same drill. :takeit: posted gets it over PMs. Paypal, checks/MO ok. Shipping included on most books if noted. Otherwise, $10 for CGC books, and $8 for raw books. PM me with questions or counters.

Trades possible. I'm looking for a CGC 2.0/2.5 FF #12 and any 1940s/50s Mickey Mouse covers that are slabbed (blue labels only).

Thanks!

Ben

I'll post the FFs later this week, but I'll leave with the start of the TMNT books. These are all OO (me ;) ) as I purchased all when I was 10 from my local comic shop when they hit the racks back in 1985...

TMNT #1....3rd Printing (2/85) doh!

Yah, and all these years I thought it was a first print :P

White pages but some tanning at the upper margin of all the pages. I took very good care of my comics as a kid, but somehow this issue got a little "bent" at the upper edge of the covers and the pages. Corners and edges are otherwise sharp.

Apparent 7.0/8.0, but I'll call this 6.0 due to the bending at the top edge of the book.

:news:SOLD

TMNT13rdP.jpg

TMNT1BC3Print.jpg

I'll post the FFs later this week, but I'll leave with the start of the TMNT books. These are all OO (me ;) ) as I purchased all when I was 10 from my local comic shop when they hit the racks back in 1985...

White pages but some tanning at the upper margin of all the pages. I took very good care of my comics as a kid, but somehow this issue got a little "bent" at the upper edge of the covers and the pages. Corners and edges are otherwise sharp.

Apparent 7.0/8.0, but I'll call this 6.0 due to the bending at the top edge of the book.

$15 shipped

TMNT13rdP.jpg

TMNT1BC3Print.jpg

:takeit:

$15 shipped

TMNT13rdP.jpg

TMNT1BC3Print.jpg

:takeit:

^^ PM on the way.

more turtles!!

those subbies look familiar hm

I'll be posting TMNT #2,3,5-8 either tonight or later this week...somehow I lost my #4 (shrug)

What printing?

1st printings I'm pretty sure...the #2, I'll have to double check...does it say the printing # on the inside cover (like it does on the #1)? It's been awhile since I've cracked them open..