• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auctions - Avengers & ASM prices through the roof

332 posts in this topic

I liked HFH when it came out - and the cover to #1 is one of the better Marvel covers of the Bronze Age - but over $9000 !

Unless Will Smith signs to do a Luke Cage movie - I don't see that price holding up in the long run.

Actually - I don't know if he can act but Flo-Rida looks like he would be an excellent Cage.

florida.jpg

I doubt it. I'm scared of the weather. Plus, I am going to Orlando at the end of February.

The forecast for that weekend is sunny and temps in the upper 30's.

In NY?

:banana:

Yeah, I think it's going to be nice temps there and a good show.

Flip-flop weather?

Not even I, king of flip flops, will be able to wear them during 30 degree weather. My winter uniform is black fleece, t-shirt and blue jeans.

I went out last light before we lost power to pick up Chinese food. I was wearing a t-shirt and my Greek sandels. The people at the place looked at me as if I just escaped from the loonie bin lol

:news:

Massachusetts man arrested for picking up Chinese food in a blizzard, clad only in t-shirt and sandals. "I couldn't find my pants and wanted some Dim Sum," the man said.

:news:

florida.jpg

Ew. His head looks like that of a plastic Action Man figure. Remember: Too much grooming makes men look freakish and unnatural :eek:

And what's with all the diamonds? Surely if a guy wants to show off how rich he is and impress the ladies he's better off carrying around some sweet GA, right? The ladies love GA.

florida.jpg

Ew. His head looks like that of a plastic Action Man figure. Remember: Too much grooming makes men look freakish and unnatural :eek:

And what's with all the diamonds? Surely if a guy wants to show off how rich he is and impress the ladies he's better off carrying around some sweet GA, right? The ladies love GA.

I agree with the first statement.

The second not so much. Chicks will dig ice over schomburg war covers everytime. And I doubt there are many comics worth as much as alot of rappers necklaces.

I doubt it. I'm scared of the weather. Plus, I am going to Orlando at the end of February.

In NY?

Thank God!

It's 70 degrees in SD right now and I can't take much colder than that back east.

:shy:

In NY?

Thank God!

It's 70 degrees in SD right now and I can't take much colder than that back east.

Reading this, and dealing with the kind of cold we've been having this month, all I can say is go fist yourself. :makepoint:

In NY?

Thank God!

Reading this, and dealing with the kind of cold we've been having this month, all I can say is go fist yourself. :makepoint:

Agreed. And use both fists at once. (thumbs u

In NY?

Thank God!

:hi: ANDY!

$10,250 with 1 hour remaining!!

Order the lobster, Josh! (worship)

$10,250 with 1 hour remaining!!

Order the lobster, Josh! (worship)

:roflmao: