• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City ComiCon, April 4th & 5th, Seattle WA

92 posts in this topic

What makes u think greggy does not bring 10 cardboard emoticons with him to all his USA comicon trips to communicate with his fellow boardies? Watch for the dancing, miming, hip-hopping greggy on the Seattle convention floor! :sumo:

Hopefully, the Emerald website will be updated soon with Cgc's booth #. Hope they are not on a waiting list for a booth. Cgc has been set up in Seattle for at least 3 comicons in a row because Borock has buddies in the Pacific Northwest (and all over USA).

Yeah, last year he was here but not on CGC duties. Met him for the first time then. I'll be there, lucky for me they sell tickets at the LCCs in the area. I just hope that there are a greater amount of dealers than last year.

With only six weeks left, I'm bumping this thread. Who are you wanting to see?

For me it's ...

Noel Neill, 1950s Superman tv's Lois Lane. Don't think I have ever seen her on a guest list at SDCC, Wondercon, NYC Comic-con, Seattle, WA or Portland, OR comicons.

With only six weeks left, I'm bumping this thread. Who are you wanting to see?

For me it's ...

Noel Neill, 1950s Superman tv's Lois Lane. Don't think I have ever seen her on a guest list at SDCC, Wondercon, NYC Comic-con, Seattle, WA or Portland, OR comicons.

Quite right! I wonder if anyone would get an Action Comics 29 signed by her. hm

I plan on getting some stuff signed by bendis, but other than that I haven't gone over the list with a fine tooth comb to figure out all the people I want to see. I think seeing Noel Neill will be intresting. I know my wife will see the Jack O' Lantern guy