• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City ComiCon, April 4th & 5th, Seattle WA

92 posts in this topic

So, I miscounted my weekends and it turns out I'm on duty that weekend. I should be able to pull some strings but I'm postponing booking my hotel :(

If everything goes right though I would definitely be down for dinner. Preferably Saturday night as I'm hitting the road as soon as I'm done with the con on Sunday. I wanna get home and marvel at my schwag. Not to mention work starts early on Monday.

...And pull strings I did!!! I just found out today that the powers that be are cool with me taking off for the weekend. Now I'm freakin excited :devil:

Posted on the ECC site:

"Please note that we will NOT be offering the Tim Sale Iron Man print at the show so it has been removed from the site. We apologize for any inconvenience."

That's a shame as I thought it was a pretty awesome print but we get this instead from Joseph Lisner:

dawnprint.jpg

I can vouch for the Cheesecake Factory, it is an excellent restaurant that makes great food, and yes the 40-50 varieties of cheesecake are only PART of the dessert menu. :)

Joel

Try the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta, you won't be disappointed.