• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Showcase 4 & 22

2 posts in this topic

A little about my sales policies:

I consider myself a competent and accurate grader and spotter of restoration. I offer a complete refund on all books purchased from me if you are not satisfied for any reason. I only require a notice of intent to return the book within 2 days of receipt and I require the book be back in my possession, in the same condition it was shipped, within 7 days of your initial receipt.

I accept time payments. I'm flexible on the time of the payments, as well as the amount of payments, I only require a good faith deposit that is also negotiable. If this is something you are considering, I am more than happy to discuss via PM, but I CANNOT OFFER RETURNS FOR TIME PAYMENT PURCHASES. If you intend to pay with time payments, please PM me before making a formal commitment to buy in this thread.

Payment can be made by paypal, personal check or money order. Additionally, if you live in the Manhattan area, I can meet for an in-person exchange.

Shipping will be done via USPS priority mail unless the buyer requests otherwise.

I am also registered on eBay with 100% feedback under the same name (TSwift25).

Now, the main event:

Showcase #4 CR/OW, unrestored, GD (2.0) - $1,850

Showcase4front.jpg]

Showcase4back.jpg

Showcase #22 OW, unrestored VG/FN (5.0), and it looks 10000000X better than the grade - $1,200 (this is a really really really hard book to find in desirable, presentable condition...highest on census is a 9.0)

Showcase22Front.jpg

Showcase22back.jpg

As always, the first :takeit: has it, but I am open to offers via PM.

This thread will be open until Friday evening.

Thanks for looking!