• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baker Romances and GA

56 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps all. I hope I can tempt some of you with some Bakers.

I will ship to Canada for additional postage and will ship internationally only to known members.

Shipping will be $5.00 no matter what you purchase!

I had this on ebay and was really surprised it didn't sell. I'm going to offer it on the boards for $30. It has a Baker cover only...just so you aren't surprised. But, still it is one of the more difficult ones to get in the series and a cool cover it is. Two things with this comic. It has a piece of another comic just above the S. And on the back are a couple of chips missing. All can be seen with the scans. It lays really nice and I'd say it's above a VG..maybe an F-

WR13a.jpg

WR13.jpg

I had this on ebay and was really surprised it didn't sell. I'm going to offer it on the boards for $30. It has a Baker cover only...just so you aren't surprised. But, still it is one of the more difficult ones to get in the series and a cool cover it is. Two things with this comic. It has a piece of another comic just above the S. And on the back are a couple of chips missing. All can be seen with the scans. It lays really nice and I'd say it's above a VG..maybe an F-

WR13a.jpg

WR13.jpg

:takeit:

WR13a.jpg

WR13.jpg

Thank you Shiverbones!!

I know this is a total beater. I bought it off ebay maybe 6 months ago. I paid between $70-$80 for it. Don't recall exact amount. Why? you say. Because, it very rarely shows up and I probably got ripped:) In all honesty, one of my favorite covers. The GCD is actually this one. I was fortunate enough to get a nice upgrade on this.

Okay now for the faults...the cover is detatched nicking on the sides. It's in G shape at best.

$50 firm

img101.jpg

I know this is a total beater. I bought it off ebay maybe 6 months ago. I paid between $70-$80 for it. Don't recall exact amount. Why? you say. Because, it very rarely shows up and I probably got ripped:) In all honesty, one of my favorite covers. The GCD is actually this one. I was fortunate enough to get a nice upgrade on this.

Okay now for the faults...the cover is detatched nicking on the sides. It's in G shape at best.

$50 firm

img101.jpg

:o

You hooked me. I've never seen that redhead cover

I had this listed before. It's such a nice comic. And, the story I was told is it was read once and stored in a trunk for 60 years somewhere in a cabin in Michigan. It's got a nice mushy cover..buy it for Valentine's Day! VF really nice comic. $70

img191.jpg

img192.jpg

WR13a.jpg

WR13.jpg

Thank you Shiverbones!!

Green dress cover!

:cry:

Beautiful cover

Just looking for a little nicer copy of that one.... I know... I know.......good luck

Hey my 1000th post :acclaim:

This one is difficult to get just like some of those Cinderella Love's

$50 firm

img101.jpg

:o

You hooked me. I've never seen that redhead cover

Thank you!!!