• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Avengers 57 CGC 9.8 on CL

106 posts in this topic

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish

and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good

will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his

brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee

with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and

destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my

vengeance upon thee.

1 Corinthians 13

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish

brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee

vengeance upon thee.

1 Corinthians 13

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Good one Roy

vengeance upon thee.

Pulp Fiction

:headbang:

vengeance upon thee.

Pulp Fiction

doh!

Another lost soul.

vengeance upon thee.

Pulp Fiction

doh!

Another lost soul.

:acclaim:

vengeance upon thee.

Pulp Fiction

Yes!!! Thank You! Timmay!

Ok, I'm lost. Are we still talking about Josh "Master of the Universe" Nathanson, or is Roy trying to save my soul?

On a related note, I'm moving to Belarus. I wonder how many Belarusian rubels it takes to buy an ASM 121? And how is their postal service? hm

Saturday, January 31, 2009

1 US Dollar = 35.66588 Russian Rouble

1 Russian Rouble (RUB) = 0.02804 US Dollar (USD)

Interbank rate +/- 0%

This means:

You buy 1 US Dollar : 35.66588 Russian Rouble

You sell 1 US Dollar : 35.51253 Russian Rouble

You buy 1 Russian Rouble : 0.02804 US Dollar

You sell 1 Russian Rouble : 0.02816 US Dollar

Median price = 35.51253 / 35.66588 (bid/ask)

Minimum price = 35.03400 / 35.15900

Maximum price = 35.83600 / 35.96400

Agreed, Jim, and the point's been made already. By me, actually ( link ). Doesn't detract from the extraordinary run of 1965 - 1972 top census books in the Rocky Mountain collection/pedigree/thingee.

This isn't a game of "king of the mountain", now is it? :grin:

Avengers 57 CGC 9.8

Another Rocky Common Mountain Pedigree book

Fixed that for you!

You wanna make that point, Tim, choose a 9.6 Marvel whatever that's 1 of like 18 in grade, and not a book that's a minor key and also the single top census copy. :baiting:

Okay, how about if I call it the Super Duper Common Mountain Pedigree from now on?