• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I'm interviewing...

12 posts in this topic

Frank Mir...

It has been confirmed with his management team. :headbang: It's my first interview for the online MMA magazine I am starting up. (FINALLY!) I would like the interview to appeal to various MMA fans. Any questions that you would like me to ask him during the interview?

Any serious feedback would be appreciated.

James

Ask him if he thinks Lesnar deserved a title fight, especially since he lost to him.

Well.. Here is another question for Mr. Mir. Brock Lesnar basically walked through Randy "The Natural" Coture[sp}? Even though Mr. Mir beat Lesnar in his first fight. Anyone involved in the sport can see that Lesnar is a vastly improved fighter. What does Mr. Mir think that fight did for Lesnar and his legitimate shot at unifying the title? Coture{sp}? was/is seen to be one of. If not the best there is. Lesnar isn't the same fighter. Mr. Mir will say he isn't the same either.... But really... Lesnar will eat him like a hungry Great White Shark finding a pond full of lazy baby seals!!! Lesnar isn't even show boating... No shouting, self hype type BS. Just a calm and cool monster. I wish Mr. Mir all the luck in the world. He wont be submitting Lesnar ever again.

Second question. Who will win the St.Pierre vs. Penn fight and why? St. Pierre wins IMHO.