• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do I Hate....

34 posts in this topic

Weird. This is what is supposed to have appeared:

Ebay users who put 'Easily CGC 9.8!!!' or 'CGC it!!!' in their listing titles when they are selling raw books!

It makes browsing eBay for CGC books a complete nightmare. Do these sellers honestly think they're going to drum up more sales? Do they think people who are specifically searching for CGC books are going to think 'Hey it I'll buy this piece of raw drek instead.' Blah blah blah... as above.

19jack76, known scammer, puts 'CGCIT' in EVERY one of his auction titles. If I ever need to see what he's scamming on any particular day I just type 'CGCIT' in the the search, and there's all of his auctions.

Well I'm glad people got the point I was trying to make. It IS misleading and a free way of getting your listings to reach an extra category without paying. And I've reported the guy too to no avail - because if eBay warned him, heaven forbid, they might lose a seller. I did point out they wouldnt lose out on anything as he never sells anything, but still...

I even emailed the guy to tell him he was really annoying and got no response.

The fact remains that if you went shopping specifically for CDs in a music store you wouldnt be very impressed if you had to sort through 100's of duvet covers or bottles of perfume or whatever to find the CDs and would probably go look elsewhere. So these sellers are effectively taking attention away from people who genuinnely want to sell CGC slabs.

Well I'm glad people got the point I was trying to make. It IS misleading and a free way of getting your listings to reach an extra category without paying. And I've reported the guy too to no avail - because if eBay warned him, heaven forbid, they might lose a seller. I did point out they wouldnt lose out on anything as he never sells anything, but still...

The fact remains that if you went shopping specifically for CDs in a music store you wouldnt be very impressed if you had to sort through 100's of duvet covers or bottles of perfume or whatever to find the CDs and would probably go look elsewhere. So these sellers are effectively taking attention away from people who genuinnely want to sell CGC slabs.

Agreed. The scumbag probably loves cottage cheese also.

and wussy music :mad:

I hate cottage cheese. I mean HATE. The stuff should be treated like any serious drug and stopped at the border. Local suppliers should be arrested and put in jail. Cottage cheese dealers should be stomped out.

*fork*, just try building a cottage out of the stuff. Impossible.

:signfunny:lol

I hate it when the people at my lcs put my new,unbagged/boarded comics in the bag and crack them down on the counter like a deck of cards...it's hard enough and time consuming to go through new comics and find an 'unmolestered' book as it is,and then they mistreat them on me....I have almost had a stroke/thrown a fit due to this!! :frustrated::flamed:

I hate it when the people at my lcs put my new,unbagged/boarded comics in the bag and crack them down on the counter like a deck of cards...it's hard enough and time consuming to go through new comics and find an 'unmolestered' book as it is,and then they mistreat them on me....I have almost had a stroke/thrown a fit due to this!! :frustrated::flamed:

Back when I was buying new books, I would not let the shop people touch them after I had picked them out. I would stand at the register, and read off the prices to Dave, and he would hand me a bag to put them in. It worked out very well in keeping my books as nice as possible :D Just explain to them beforehand that you are a condition freak, and they should not have a problem with this.

and wussy music :mad:

and walks in the rain. :screwy:

Why is half my post missing????

That was happening to me the other day...still couldn't figure it out and had to type the top part back in on an "edit"... (shrug)

Iphone postings of a quote reply?

I've had issues making posts that included large quotes on an iphone that seem ot be due to navigating the post page

Why is half my post missing????

That was happening to me the other day...still couldn't figure it out and had to type the top part back in on an "edit"... (shrug)

I tried that and it cut a different part of the post out! :insane:

I hate that my jaw hurts. ;(

It's a shame you just can't report him and let eBay take care of it...Then again eBay takes care of very little..

Spot on. Well, they take care of their own pockets that's for sure. I've stopped selling on there as I'm sick of being hit three times for selling something.