• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do I Hate....

34 posts in this topic

Ebay sellers listing books with 'Easily CGC 9.8!!!' or 'CGC it!!!' in their listing titles :mad:

It makes browsing eBay for CGC books a complete nightmare. Do these sellers honestly think they're going to drum up more sales? Do they think people who are specifically searching for CGC books are going to think 'Hey it I'll buy this raw piece of drek instead'? There's one guy on eBay UK who lists every book with 'CGC it!!!!' in his title and he drives me up the wall. Funnily enough he's been listing the same nooks for months on end. Wonder why.

rantrant

Weird. This is what is supposed to have appeared:

Ebay users who put 'Easily CGC 9.8!!!' or 'CGC it!!!' in their listing titles when they are selling raw books!

It makes browsing eBay for CGC books a complete nightmare. Do these sellers honestly think they're going to drum up more sales? Do they think people who are specifically searching for CGC books are going to think 'Hey it I'll buy this piece of raw drek instead.' Blah blah blah... as above.

I hate cottage cheese. I mean HATE. The stuff should be treated like any serious drug and stopped at the border. Local suppliers should be arrested and put in jail. Cottage cheese dealers should be stomped out.

*fork*, just try building a cottage out of the stuff. Impossible.

You know you can report sellers who use misleading terms in their listing to improve their search presence. It is against Ebay's terms of use.

Yep - I did report it but they did nothing. This particular seller lists hundreds of items and always puts 'CGC It' in his title.

Ebay just don't care.

*Cimms girlfriend* I hate when he gets on the computer for hours at a time reading these posts on all his boards for hours and hours and hours and hours... well, you get the point. :pullhair: