• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Former CGC Innovator Joins Heritage Staff

42 posts in this topic

Yes the majority of people know Steve left in December but the press release just came out and I thought I would congratulate him.

Plus unlike the rest of you geeks, I have a life and don't troll the message boards every day. :baiting::jokealert:

Did the Red Sox really win a World Series? As a Yankee fan I try to block out certain things .... like the last 10 years. :sick:

Cheers!

Nelson

Well, I had no idea that he was going to Heritage, so it's news to me. Hmm, I wonder what maturity level this thread would be rated at hm

I didn't know either.

But I'm not part of the "inner circle" here. :sumo:

Well, I had no idea that he was going to Heritage, so it's news to me. Hmm, I wonder what maturity level this thread would be rated at hm

I didn't know either.

There is no inner circle. :gossip:

I didn't know either.

So they don't tell you anything either... :(

I didn't know either.

Shut up, Brother #231!

I didn't know either.

Shut up, Brother #231!

julli-shyy.gif