• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Love For Steve Niles?

13 posts in this topic

This guy is just consuming my reading time lately, the stuff he is churning out is amazing. 'Gotham After Midnight', 'Epilogue', 'Dead She Said' etc, is there anything the guy can't write?

Anyone else enjoying his stuff recently?

Stay away from his Batman County Line. I thought that was terrible and made me hesitate picking up Gotham After Midnight. I only started that series because of Jones but enjoyed the first couple of issues. I no longer have an LCS so I need to order the rest online.

I think I may have duplicates of #6,#7 and #8. I'll take a look and let you know.

That's really nice but I am in the USA and shipping alone will cost more than the comics. I can order them on-line at Midtown Comics or Top Comics but I am reserving some funds right now for other stuff.

I think I may have duplicates of #6,#7 and #8. I'll take a look and let you know.

That's really nice but I am in the USA and shipping alone will cost more than the comics. I can order them on-line at Midtown Comics or Top Comics but I am reserving some funds right now for other stuff.

No problem. For some reason i thought you were in the UK after I'd read your posts on the DC MB :tonofbricks:

I was tempted by Simon Dark solely on the Gotham relevance but gave it a miss. I may try and jump on if it's worth it seeing as at least one of my regular monthlies has been cancelled.

To be honest I hadn't paid that much attention to it and didn't realise Niles had written it, now i think I'll definitely jump on.