• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legal Scanner for sale - Great for slabs - SOLD

25 posts in this topic

Hi Gang:

I have a Microtek Scanmaker X6el legal size scanner available. This is great for slabs. It has been working wonderfully for me on my XP system, but the upgrade to Vista has been an issue . So, if you are running XP, you should have no problems at all.

What You Get:

* Scanner - in excellent shape with no cosmetic issues

* Power cord

* SCSI cable (25 pin)

(stock image)

microtek.jpg

What You Need:

* 25 pin SCSI card (many computers already have this in one of the expansion slots in the back)

* Download drivers / scanning software from Microtek web site (free)

* Windows XP

BIN $25. Shipping to be determined at cost. I can send it USPS parcel which is relatively inexpensive.

Here is a scan made with this scanner.

Avengers25.jpg

SCSI :o

On my old computer the SCSI card cost me about $10 if I recall correctly. Just wish I thought to save the card before I heaved it into the dumpster... I could have offered it along with the scanner. I was so aggravated that my old motherboard died, I wasn't thinking... :P

Ok, it looks like we have a few people in line that PMed asking about a shipping estimate. In all fairness, I'd like to give them a chance to respond before committing to an :takeit:

There are 3 people in line:

- one person who PMed

- Marc

- Green

I'll let each person know. Thanks for your interest.

Wow, it sucks when you wake up on the West Coast and see that you missed a deal like this.

Guess I should have priced it higher! :devil:

It was a good price on a legal size scanner even if you do need to hook it up to a PC with a SCSI card. The scans look great too!