• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Thread Closed**

13 posts in this topic

These would make a great valentine gift for some of the board members to give their gals, don't you think? ;)

There are quite a few green dresses in that lot too...

if you don't mind getting hit over the head w/ a box of comic books...

Girls don't read comics do they?

These would make a great valentine gift for some of the board members to give their gals, don't you think? ;)

I got news for you, some not only inspire the writers who write them and the artists who draw them they even write and draw their own ( Lily Renée ) :baiting:

I suggest you ask your Mom if she ever read one hm

You might be surprised.

I got news for you, some not only inspire the writers who write them and the artists who draw them the even write and draw their own ( Lily Renée ) :baiting:

I suggest you ask your Mom if she ever read one hm

You might be surprised.

Irony is lost on some doh!

Haha getting hit in the head w/a box of comic books could be every comic geek's dream.

Haha getting hit in the head w/a box of comic books could be every comic geek's dream.

Thats sounds pretty close to what happened to me when a box arrived with the postman today and I couldn't be happier (thumbs u