• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Paper's Misc. for Sale New books added, including Church books

25 posts in this topic

I need to clear out some comics. I'll start with these few, but there are many, many more, including Church books and other Pedigrees.

:blahblah: Shipping is $8 for one to four raw books; $10 for slabs or more than four. Everything is shipped USPS priority. I will insure. For orders topping $1000 I prefer to ship Registered, but I'll cover the difference.

:takeit: reserves it for you.

Powerhouse Pepper 5 - Good - Cream Paper – $90

Magic tape on spine and cover. Corner chip out of front cover. Some interior pages miscut. Two extra staples. The toughest one in the run to find, with lots of hilarious Wolverton.

popep5.jpg

popep5bc.jpg

Target Comics Vol. 7 #2 - 9.4 - OW/W (mostly white) Paper – $325

Edgar Church (Mile High) copy. Coded. Lush colors, great gloss. That classic Mile High paper smell. It was scanned through a mylar, so that is not a dust shadow at the top. That is a dust shadow at the bottom and edge. Could be a 9.6 depending on how CGC would grade the dust shadow.

Here's a chance to get an affordable Church book!

Target7-2f.jpg

target7-2b.jpg