• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM 56 cgc 9.4! ASM 5 cgc 4.5, ASM 61 cgc 9.0 + HG X-men FREE BOOKS +++++

100 posts in this topic

:hi: Put away your vault and break out the Darla pics! Oh, and the Joes, of course. Now, while Honcho34 is in bed! Wake up!

That ASM 5 is calling my name but my wife said if I want to go to SDCC I can't buy any comics till the show. :cry:
Buy it ,I wont tell :devil:

My wife scans the credit card statements and on-line bank account every day. :cry:

Oww...ch! Talk about a tight lease. I feel for you, man.

Amazing Spider-Man 42 cgc 9.6!! White Pages. Only 2 have been graded higher at 9.8. The currator copy of this sold last year, same grade/pq for $5500 on clink. Last gpa is $3580 ... my price $3500 non paypal on this guys. Money order or cash in the mail only!!! (I dont' suggest cash via the mail tho)

spidey4296.jpg

Where's Comicgrinders "I can't afford it" gremlin when you need it.

Knew I should have bought it raw when I had the chance :cry: . Oh well hind sight is always 20/20. rantrant

Amazing Spider-Man 42 cgc 9.6!! White Pages. Only 2 have been graded higher at 9.8. The currator copy of this sold last year, same grade/pq for $5500 on clink. Last gpa is $3580 ... my price $3500 non paypal on this guys. Money order or cash in the mail only!!! (I dont' suggest cash via the mail tho)

spidey4296.jpg

Knew I should have bought it raw when I had the chance :cry: . Oh well hind sight is always 20/20. rantrant

Hi Bill, Hi Jon :hi:

Hi Bill, Hi Jon :hi:

:hi: good luck with your sales.

spidey4296.jpg

that makes 2 of us Bill :pullhair:

Anyone need/want a nice ASM 71, or 72? all VF/NM or close...

Im interesed in the 71 (thumbs u

and I need the 72 (thumbs u

Hi everyone.

First off, all the rest of the cgc books will be moved to another site later tonite (the bay), so if any of you guys are wavering on a book, ya have till 7pm my time, at that time they'll no longer be for sale.

Remember, I will be giving away FREE books for any purchases, and I'm going to give away the ASM 71 at that time. Its missing the top staple, otherwise its a gorgeous book (go look at the please grade my book area).

I'll be listing a few raw books before work, and then will pick up with this thread late tonite.

Thanks!

Nick