• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM 56 cgc 9.4! ASM 5 cgc 4.5, ASM 61 cgc 9.0 + HG X-men FREE BOOKS +++++

100 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Gotta let go of some true gems to fund my purchases from the Phoenix con. I'm going to be offering many slabbed and raw books all weekend. I came across another huge spidey collection, which means I'll be passing on the discount to all of you! (last time I did a 50% off OSPG) so if you have requests feel free to contact me!!

All slabs will include FREE U.S. Shipping. (Canada add $10).

Paypal accepted, as well as money orders. I havent' done a sales thread in quite some time, but the last few sold out immediately, meaning I grade raw books very fairly (meaning I tend to undergrade) and cgc books I price under gpa. If any questions, feel free to contact me, and thanks for looking!!!

Nick

First Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 56 CGC 9.4!!! OW-W Pages. Beauty of a book!!

Last GPA is $400, :news:SOLD!

spidey56offwhitepages.jpg

Next Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 5 cgc 4.5!! Dr. DOOM!!

Last GPA is $291.... lets do $275 SHIPPED!!! (There's already 1 on comic link with a $375 bid!) Beautiful front cover, you'll see why they dinged it down to a 4.5 from the back cover. Still its a Spidey 5!!!!

spidey5.jpg

ASM5backcover.jpg

Next Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 61 CGC 9.0!!! OW-W Pages.

Last GPA is $174, lets do..... $155 SHIPPED. Oh yeah, I bulletproof all my shipping and I'll be giving away Freebies as well to everyone who buys later tonite or tomorrow!!!

spidey6190.jpg

As per PM:

:takeit:

Thank you much!

Next Up:

ASM 194 1st Black Cat VF/NM $20 Shipped!

spidey194.jpg

:takeit:

Damn I got here to late!

I have another somewhere, I'll dig it out and see if its 9.0 material. Sorry guys, running a bit behind cuz of Brian's sales thread!! lol.

Next Up:

Incredible Hulk 117. Solid 9.0 with a shot at 9.2ez. This book really should be going to cgc, but I'm too broke right now. I bought this at the Con thinking I'd sub it. $45 SHIPPED. Ok, I'm lowering this to an 8.5 with a shot at 9.0 I guess. Lets lower the price to $30 SHIPPED instead due to back cover.

hulk117front.jpg

hulk117back.jpg