• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mighty

27 posts in this topic

I'm through in Glasgow today so I might grab one & see what its like. Saw in on the FP in Edinburgh but never thought to pick it up. spent time last night bagging & boarding a bunch of comics I just got through, lost the feeling in my legs & had to drink a few cans to fight back the pain. never just sit on the floor when bagging your collection. esp if you have a dog who likes to walk in & lick your nose.

I'm through in Glasgow today so I might grab one & see what its like. Saw in on the FP in Edinburgh but never thought to pick it up. spent time last night bagging & boarding a bunch of comics I just got through, lost the feeling in my legs & had to drink a few cans to fight back the pain. never just sit on the floor when bagging your collection. esp if you have a dog who likes to walk in & lick your nose.

Pick the first two up and see where you want to go from there. I'm going to stick around as it could turn out to be a belter.

I'm not a big fan of the art but I can live with it.

No not yet, that'll be in my next months order, I only have them shipped out monthly.

Is it any good? I can see a few ways it could go from the end of #2.

IMHO, (thumbs u

Agreed.

Thought it was a good issue.

:)

So has anyone read through #3 and #4 yet? I haven't got them through as of yet, but having read through #1 and #2 again I'm not as keen as was when I first read it. The artwork's really putting me off for one.

So what can I expect from the next two issues?

So what can I expect from the next two issues?

Its so-so so far, Issues 3&4 are basically relationship building. The end of 4 shows exactly what I predicted the Mighty was going to be after reading 1&2. I'll read a couple more issues just because how 4 ended to see where they will take it. 2c