• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Windsor Connecticut Comic Book Con February 22

14 posts in this topic

Hi. I am posting this for my friend Greg, who is holding a comic book convention in East Windsor Connecticut on February 22. The convention will be held at the Golden Gavel Auction House, which is located at 149 North Road (Route 140) in East Windsor. Hours are 10-3. Greg told me that he has approximately 50 dealers signed up, but has space for more. The room is quite large, so this could turn out to be a good sized con. For more information contact Greg at GKal@msn.com, or Scott Pellin at shel0130@hotmail.com. Details will be posted here as they become available.

Thanks!

Brian Faraci

Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to make it after all... I got way too far behind in grading, and it turns out my wife wanted to surprise me with a night out for dinner for my birthday (since I'll be working all night Wed).

Anyhow, hopefully there will be some good reports on it, and another event there in the near future!

I picked up a few harveys and a couple GI Combats. I didn't have much time to really take in, in depth what everyone had. I saw way too many toys and VHS/DVDs and way too much modern 2 for a dollar, 50 cents type drek for my tastes.

Still, it only cost a buck to get in and there was enough for me to attend again.