• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Witness Appreciation/Thank You Thread

7 posts in this topic

Over the past 2-3 years, I've become very familiar with the work that most *GOOD* witnesses go through to get books signed. I've started this thread in hopes of acknowledging some of the hard work and dedication that witnesses endure and exhibit. I used to think that I just send my books and they magically get signed in a very calm and comfortable environment. Witnesses are always running, moving, counting, writing, waiting and generally very busy but always willing to help out. The witnesses I would like to acknowledge are shown below.

My Thank-You's go to:

• Dan / Par2ch
    I want to thank Dan for all of his help at NYCC, including book prepping advice, Leinil Yu meetings, sketch covers, signatures, CGC-form-filling and for being an all around SS-machine and really a nice guy. Thank you for just knowing who is signing what and where. :)
  • Chandler/Desert Wind Comics
    I want to thank Chandler for his very unique services and how he often goes out of his way for many signatures over many months, some of which I thought would be difficult to obtain. (Thank you Sharon for the book-prepping secrets!) :)
  • Chris / NYComics
    Thank you Chris for generally being available on short notice and answering most of questions about obtaining sketches.
  • Kevin Boyd
    Thanks to Kevin for cracking open my slabbed books year after year.
  • Brad
    Thank you Brad for generally being available every time I've called CGC.

Hey Issa, It's Sean. Eton told me you went home early on saturday. I really wanted to see the cyclops outfit! oh well :)

You are always a pleasure to hang with at the shows. I was telling Eton that you guys should come with us to Philly!

I was thinking the same thing but with some of our witnesses getting ripped a new one this seemed like a nice gesture. The funniest one was should a witness have a witness when getting books signed.

I would like to thank the witnesses I have delt with for all thier hard work.

Thank you Pirate, The collector, Desertwind, JonJesper, Par2ch and Kevin Boyd.

Hey Issa, It's Sean. Eton told me you went home early on saturday. I really wanted to see the cyclops outfit! oh well :)

You are always a pleasure to hang with at the shows. I was telling Eton that you guys should come with us to Philly!

Philly sounds interesting? ...Road Trip?! :) ...For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of my costume from last year. (I didn't find anyone hotter than this White Queen this year...)

dscf0030largeku0.jpg