• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Sr. Sketches

9 posts in this topic

I'm not even going to bother PMing or emailing him until the end of the week--figure I would give him some time to settle in. Besides, he mentioned that it could be a few weeks for JRSR to complete all of the sketches. I figure, he can feel free to take his time if he takes a little longer on the sketches ;)

I asked Chandler about them at the show. He said the JRSR is going to try and knock out 5 a week. I'd say that it's at least 2 months before we see them at best.

I have a feeling it'll be worth the wait, though!

Dude... if he only does 5 a week, then I'd say we really ought to be getting some price nice looking sketches! :banana:

Two months is probably a very safe bet, though I doubt Chandler will take too long to send 'em to us. I think he knows how rabid some of us are (in a good way!-).

Ones from Chandler?

Can these books be SS'ed? What about the books from DF? ...How did people obtain SS'ed JRSR sketches? Private Chandler signing or DF book + SS Witness?

-Issa

Chandler was able to coordinate a private signing about two weeks ago for a private sketching/signing session w/ JRSR. Because Chandler is handling this, these books can be encapsulated via SS. The books from DF would not be eligible because they were not handled by a SS witness. That's not to say they couldn't get SS'd later, but they'd need to be resigned/sketched and witnessed to get the yellow label, AND I think the prev. markings might count against the grade.