• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June 6th, 2009 PROJECT: Comic Con - St. Louis- Check Us Out!

22 posts in this topic

http://www.myspace.com/projectcomiccon

capbanner.gif

We have 4 guests on the guest list and more to come.

Billy Tan - penciler of the New Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, and X-23

Chris Samnee artist of Dardevil Annual, Blood of the Tarantula, Checkmate, The Exterminators

Kevin Mellon artist of Gearhead and Hack/Slash

Plus we are bringing out Senior Editor Randy Stradley of Dark Horse comics. We've asked him to review the portfolios of local artists looking to break into comics and offer them feedback about their work. He's graciously agreed.

So bring your portfolios!

June 6th at the Ramada Inn

4545 N.

Lindbergh Blvd

Bridgeton, MO 63045

9am to 5pm

Mike Kennedy, writer of Ghost, Alien v.s. Predator, Aeon Flux, Lone Wolf 2100 and other titles will be in attendance at Project: Comic Con on June 6th, 2009.

Mike is also the Senior Producer of the upcoming game UNBOUND SAGA for the PSP due to be released June 2009. He will be bringing along a playable demo of the game. http://www. unboundsaga. com/

We're thrilled to have him in attendance for our show!

I guess i'm still a noob to these boards...what's meant by "witnesses"?

a CGC sanctioned witness to authenticate artists signatures and sketches on books to be graded in the Signature Series program --- (thumbs u

We aren't bringing any witnesses out. If there is a local witness who'd like to contact us about attending we'd be happy to discuss it with them. We can't pay them...but we might be able to swing a free table. MIGHT. We're booked now, but I am expecting one dealer to cancel. contact me at jeff@epicconventions.com

If there is a lot of interest in having a witness present then we'll try to bring them out to future shows. So if you want them, make sure you seek out me or Steve and tell us.