• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big *spooning* Sales Thread. THREAD CLOSED. Moved to VCC with reductions plus!.

220 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #186 35 cent variant...CGC 9.0 oww.

Three grade higher

Pressed.

$100

FF186variant001.jpg

nice books mike, but you really need to spill the pressing beans sooner than the third line in the future. what you've done is disclose, but you probably need to DISCLOSE! to make certain people happy. your putting it in the third line implies the first two lines are more important.

Three grade higher

Pressed.

$100

nice books mike, but you really need to spill the pressing beans sooner than the third line in the future. what you've done is disclose, but you probably need to DISCLOSE! to make certain people happy. your putting it in the third line implies the first two lines are more important.

Mr Parker, Although you look young and tender, I know that you have been around long enough to know, you just can't make some people happy. :screwy:

Three grade higher

Pressed.

$100

FF186variant001.jpg

Why the need to come out with this ? Mike should be able to disclose pressed books without snarky comments in his selling thread.

Three grade higher

Pressed.

$100

FF186variant001.jpg

Why the need to come out with this ? Mike should be able to disclose pressed books without snarky comments in his selling thread.

and i'm sure he'll be the first to agree his sales thread could do without boorish posts. check his post back to me to see just how upset he was with me. cheese and rice, i'll just put it down as owing to the poopy weather you always have over there.

Nothing to do with the weather, I just think that stuff should be left for pressing threads. Anyway, I'm not gonna derail his thread so I'll leave it at that.