• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics on canvas

32 posts in this topic

We've got a couple of high street shops that do the same thing but I've never bothered to go in to them - think I'll check them out now though as that ASM looks really good.

Thought you would have got a Constantine one as well!

I would like to order a Conan # 1 and 24, how long does it take?

Conan 24 Nude Variant? :devil:

Sigh. Darn whipper-snappers. No, I am referring to 1st series, Barry Smith work, ya know, the "old stuff". I would add the Frost Giant cover also, I think # 16.

This was my old office. Not done on the same kind of printer, but just an idea of what I can do.

ncgwall2.jpg

Man, that is soo-weet!

Very cool office! Back when I was a single guy I had one wall taken up by a giant scene from Seven Samurai. It was printed on a couple hundred sheets of A4 painstakingly bluetacked in place. Would've been nice to have your printing facilities!

Thought you would have got a Constantine one as well!

Saga of the Swamp Thing 37, and one of the best covers of the run, 21. That would be so cool.

Once you start thinking about it there are so many I'd like to do, but where would i put them? (shrug)

I would like to order a Conan # 1 and 24, how long does it take?

Conan 24 Nude Variant? :devil:

Sigh. Darn whipper-snappers. No, I am referring to 1st series, Barry Smith work, ya know, the "old stuff". I would add the Frost Giant cover also, I think # 16.

Definitely my favourite (the #16). I have a 9.6 stashed away (thumbs u