• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Private Signing with Todd Nauck and Zeb Wells - Accepting Submissions Now

11 posts in this topic

I am happy to announce that I have a number of spots open to get your comics signed by artist Todd Nauck and writer Zeb Wells (who worked on the backup story featuring President Obama in Amazing Spider-Man #583, as well as other titles for Marvel and Image) and then graded by CGC to receive the Signature Series label. Please PM me or contact me via e-mail at joelelad@yahoo.com to reserve one or more spots on my list.

The books NEED to be in my possession by Friday, February 20th, so I can take them to the signing. Sorry for the quick notice, but the opportunity just opened up. There may be a couple of slots open for Todd to do sketches on blank sketch covers, if time allows. I cannot make a guarantee, but will take a few blank covers in case there is time. And, to answer one popular question now, *NO* he will not be doing sketches of President Obama so please do not ask. :) (I am including a picture of a blank sketch cover he did for me as an example of his work)

Pricing: $35 for each Modern book (this includes the signing cost, submission cost, and grading fee from CGC) plus the shipping cost back to you.

You can PM me for more details. Because this will be a very fast signing, I cannot guarantee any specific ink color or signature location, but I will do my best to accommodate your request. Each creator likes to sign this book in a specific place, as you can see from the images below, which is probably where they will sign your book, unless you have a strong objection.

You can mail the books to the following address:

Joel Elad

5694 Mission Center Rd, #602-444

San Diego, CA 92108

nauck.jpg