• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tally-Ho #1

13 posts in this topic

ah you were keeping an eye on it? what do you think of the grade? my concerns were the tears on the back and is that foxing? tanning?

Yeah, Bronzilla had a post in the Want to Buy section for a Tally-HO and this book was posted.

It looks to be in very good shape.Honestly ,I wouldn't now how to grade it with the tanning.Not sure how much that counts against a book?I'm sure a more knowledgeable grader will chime in.

A very nice book regardless-Frazetta (thumbs u :banana::cloud9:

I put in a Bid of 300.00 Then got tied up and couldnt Monitor the Auction end. Missing out killed me!!!! Fortunatly Shiverbones came through and sold me one!!!! Wotta guy!!!!

Yours looks sweet!!! It sure looks nicer than 4.0/4.5 to me, but with Tanning I guess thats about right!!!

Nice book!! Such an undervalued Frazetta!!!! That book has so much upside potential!!!

What was Frank Like 15 years old when he drew that??

CGC kills the grade if there's severe tanning. TFL's probably right.

But isn't this more of a dust shadow than tanning?

I was thinking 6.0, but I don't know how CGC handles the specific defects of this kind. It does have the tear on the back too. But there's little stress otherwise and it's a beautiful book.