• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weekly Trivia?

Why has the Weekly Trivia Contest gone to a monthly schedule?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Why has the Weekly Trivia Contest gone to a monthly schedule?

8 posts in this topic

I voted # 1 because it just felt right foreheadslap.gif

The real reasons:

We are very busy, Gemma was on vacation, Gemma is now over out NGC helping out for a few weeks frown.gif, and the # 1 reason...(Drum Roll, please)....

....Borock has not had enough time to think of triva that you can't just look up on a search engine! 893frustrated.gif This darn internet makes contests it much harder to come up with tough questions!

I will try to get it together and get you guys and gals a good question or two before the new year 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Those "dialogue from an important issue" ones are good because a) it's tough to search on them, and b) you actually have to have read the books.

I got two of them without reading the books. An internet search combined with general knowledge of the SA worked both times. Did not win either time but got the answers right!

Only time I won - the cert went to the Joanna "Is This CGC Worthy" fun.