• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Haven's High Grade Dollar Sale Copper to Modern

954 posts in this topic

Pretty entertaining, though George.

I guess its the cyber version of fat guys at cons, with plumber's crack showing, elbowing each other as they madly scramble through long boxes of dollar books. lol

Yep, that's how I'm picturing it.

Taking a quick break to scan some more and to clean up the thread, thanks to all who have made a purchase so far... :applause:

What's left to clean up...the piranaha's cleaned the bones pretty thoroughly. Just be glad they left you a thread to keep posting in. :P

Taking a quick break to scan some more and to clean up the thread, thanks to all who have made a purchase so far... :applause:

What's left to clean up...the piranaha's cleaned the bones pretty thoroughly. Just be glad they left you a thread to keep posting in. :P

Normally I stay out of HH's sales for that very reason! lol

What can I say? He played to my collecting senses on this one...

I guess its the cyber version of fat guys at cons, with plumber's crack showing, elbowing each other as they madly scramble through long boxes of dollar books. lol

Christian :headbang:

I guess they eat their own around here. meh