• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arthur Suydam two shows same day different coasts

15 posts in this topic

I bet what happened was that Arthur signed up for his Artist Alley table at WonderCon last year before WonderCon set their dates for 2009. That convention only set their date a few months ago, and Arthur probably did not have time to notify WonderCon that he cannot attend, or they never updated their Artist Alley list.

Have fun at MegaCon, everyone! I'll be busy in SF getting Jim Lee and Mark Hamill signatures! :)

Joel

I bet what happened was that Arthur signed up for his Artist Alley table at WonderCon last year before WonderCon set their dates for 2009. That convention only set their date a few months ago, and Arthur probably did not have time to notify WonderCon that he cannot attend, or they never updated their Artist Alley list.

Have fun at MegaCon, everyone! I'll be busy in SF getting Jim Lee and Mark Hamill signatures! :)

Joel

:headbang: