• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOST MY JOB SALE! NEW SCANS ADDED! DISCOUNTS! NEW BOOKS!

374 posts in this topic

Hey guys...I was informed last night that the family business is closing or at least suspending operations. We have had a family business that my mom started when I was in middle school. I started working there right after graduation and have worked there for 15years now. I knew things were slow, but I didn't think it would ever get to this point. My mom told me last night that we would be shutting down and try to figure out what to do. I have decided that I will probably be going back to school in the fall ( I have about 2 years left---never finished because work was so busy back in the old days). In the interim I want to get some money saved up to pay for school and life expenses. I will be listing a lot of books and will probably have plenty of time to scan everything for once. Paypal and money orders are fine and :takeit: will be key. I am willing to deal on these books, so please dont hesitate to shoot me offers/want lists. I would like to raise about 2k and will probably keep selling until I get there or even further. I guess it will depend on how sick of my books you guys get. Thanks in advance and I really appreciate all the past buyers of my books. It really does help out a lot!!

Also shipping is $5 for the first book and not much more for extras. Everything goes priority in a box and I will ship overseas for whatever we figure out. I have FREE SHIPPING if you spend $50!!

If you check the box under the picture in Photobucket then choose the blue tab on the bottom that says "Generate HTML and IMG code".

Then you will have four options to choose from.

IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended will be one of them

Sorry about your job loss...I feel the pain after losing mine as well. Good luck!