• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOJO'S SPIDER-MAN 2 SELLS FOR 24,600.00

35 posts in this topic

If this auction actually has a legitimate buyer, he may need proffessional assisstance. :screwy: I dont think anyone in their right mind, would pay that for a book thats unslabbed, unless you see it, and go over it with a fine tooth comb, in person, maybe with Matt Nelson with you verify any resto. (shrug)

DRX

I feel bad for the guy who purchased it, and finds out it's a PLOD :pullhair:

I very seriously doubt that this book is restored. It's way too high profile and given his refund policy I don't think he'd take the chance. I will bet that it's overgraded though. Hammer has changed his ways. He now plays in the gray area of subjective grading when bending his vict...errr.... I mean customers over. I don't believe he is selling too many books of this caliber restored on ebay anymore. Off ebay might be another issue. But then why restore them when he can make a ton simply by overgrading and relying on the fact that most people in this hobby couldn't grade their way out of a paper bag.