• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay mix-up...what to do.

69 posts in this topic

Oh just got another one.

whoopsI think I shippd the wrong book...sorry about it I have the ww 230 in another package

I understand this person may be on the boards and that is why I am specifically not giving out their name.

All the more reason to give it out! I don't want to make the mistake of buying a book from someone like this and others probably feel the same. Unless its a book they absolutely have to have. :(

This is easier Ill paypall you $33 for the choice comics, and just consider it a lesson learned to only buy from us on the boards :P

I have been trying more and more to stop buying from eBay. The boards are the best place to buy books that I know of but everyone gets impatient now and again and looks to eBay.

Oh just got another one.

whoopsI think I shippd the wrong book...sorry about it I have the ww 230 in another package

I understand this person may be on the boards and that is why I am specifically not giving out their name.

All the more reason to give it out! I don't want to make the mistake of buying a book from someone like this and others probably feel the same. Unless its a book they absolutely have to have. :(

I agree. If you know it's a board member who sold you the book then at least send a PM to those of us (including me) who want to know who it is.

Oh just got another one.

I agree. If you know it's a board member who sold you the book then at least send a PM to those of us (including me) who want to know who it is.

:popcorn:

File whatever claims you need to to protect yourself and get your money back.

Contact seller and advise situation and in a respectful way let it be known he needs to fix it.

Map quest his address and file away for another day.

If you aren't made whole or are still irked off about the whole thing, pull out the directions, hop in the car and make a surprise visit.

If the guy is Chuck Lidell, say you've got the wrong address.

If the guy is Rick Moranis, kick the krap out of him.

:grin:

File whatever claims you need to to protect yourself and get your money back.

Contact seller and advise situation and in a respectful way let it be known he needs to fix it.

Map quest his address and file away for another day.

If you aren't made whole or are still irked off about the whole thing, pull out the directions, hop in the car and make a surprise visit.

If the guy is Chuck Lidell, say you've got the wrong address.

If the guy is Rick Moranis, kick the krap out of him.

:grin:

But doesn't everyone beat Chuck now?

:)

Oh just got another one.

:popcorn:

Fine, you guys win.

He is gccbco on eBay.

I feel in all honesty :devil:you should really sell that Choice comics on the boards later tonight. You know, as a ....................token of appreciation for all of the good advice you recieved from everyone. :gossip:

DRX

:roflmao:

I didn't read the whole thread but I though this was funny :insane:

NO LONG RANT HERE.I GUESS PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS..ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN PERSON.OR IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?IF YOU HAVENT CALLED ME BY NOW I GUESS YOU EITHER NEVER WERE A CUSTOMER OF MINE OR YOU HAVENT BEEN WRONGED BY ME ENOUGH TO SHOOT A PRIVATE EMAIL OR PICK UP THE PHONE.SO STFU

Seems like a real winner. (thumbs u

Don't listen to all these greedy boardstards. Honesty is the best policy, send it to me for safe keeping.

I would definately tell the seller I had the wrong book but I would file a claim for the book you paid for and I wouldn't spend on red penny or waste one minute of my time returning the book. If he wants the book tell him to come get it at your convenience.

I wouldn't send this book back. This guy thought nothing of making you wait a month for a $33 book. He wasn't in a hurry to do anything to help you get the book you did buy.

He had your money. That is what he wanted. You sent him respectful e-mails. All of this fell on deaf ears. But only when he found out he shipped you a much more valuable book did he get around to your situation. He finds himself at your mercy. For lack of a better word.

It isn't your problem that someone else may or may not be waiting for there book to arrive.

This guy needs to be taught a lesson. He needs to learn to take care of his business in a good and timely manner. I'd keep this book. That may sound a bit harsh. But he obviously needs to learn a thing or two. If this cost him a bit of money this time, so be it.

If there is a buyer waiting for this book. They can follow that up with him, not you.

It will teach this seller a lesson. Don't make lame excuses, or outright ignore a customers concerns and legitimate questions. It is funny to me that all of the sudden, this seller is getting back to you ASAP.

If you do decide to give him back the book. I would have him drive to a location very close to you. Somewhere in a public and open area. Get your book or a refund. Then give him back his other book. If he has any qualms about doing this. I'd tell him OK that's fine. I'm keeping this book. I wouldn't drive no half hour to meet him somewhere.

It was his mistake. Make him come to you. You would be crazy to send him this book back without first getting your situation straightened out first....

Theres no reason anyone should have to wait a month for a book. Any reputable seller keeps in touch with his buyers to inform on shipping and when payment is recieved. Its just good business, and keeps customers coming back. Money orders should ship out the next day, and Paypal also. Personal checks can be held for ten working days, then ship. Not a month, no way.

DRX