• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Internet Links

9 posts in this topic

This is such a great forum - I'm spending hours reading over the posts, checking out the eBay links, and trying to figure out if I've met or bought comics from any of the other posters in the past. I was an amateur collector pre-CGC (until about 1999), I went to a lot of the big conventions, met a lot of dealers and industry professionals, but somehow lost touch with the hobby - until I found this forum.

I think it would be nice if there was a page collecting some of interesting links to internet sites that are mentioned in the posts. Many of you probably have wonderful Favorite lists, and it'd be great if you could share some of them. Dealer websites are great, and I've seen a few websites from fans dedicated to their collections that have a wealth of information (just saw valiantcomics.com today and, although I gave all my Valiant comics away years ago, I loved reading their website).

Welcome to the boards, here are some of my favorites...

Horror related Links, because that is what I like:

Warren Magazine Archive

Classic Crime and Horror Covers

Pre-Code Horror Other Than EC's

Crime covers:

Crime Boss : Crime Comics of the 40's and 50's

A few creator links:

Neal Adams Web Site

Incomplete Bernie Wrightson Checklist

thumbsup2.gif

To all you new guys "WELCOME " to the boards, where the wildest , craziest, and smartist collectors in the world meet. There's so much info here you can never get bored.at least I don't. But most of all it is FUN here insane.gif,that's why we all keep returning here. 893applaud-thumb.gif