• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Wolverine 66 Sketch cgc 9.8, + many more 20% OFF Raw books!

99 posts in this topic

Spidey's got shadow problems. Going upward around his hands, but downward at his feet, plus no body shadow. ????

Your right..except I think his body shadow is supposed to be hidden within the other shadow, perhaps not tho...

or leaving for work, good luck with the thread (thumbs u

And I thought my commute was long... hm

lol I actually live a HOUSE away from work, seriously. I just work the graveyard shift so the hours have to fit in with my school schedule.

I'm from Milwaukee, WI, just recently moved to Superior, WI. I truly hope you dont commute to Chicago everyday... Driving to Chicago is the ABSOLUTE WORST!

By the way, I'll do 10% OFF ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD THUS FAR FOR TONITE ONLY :news: (and sorry if some people think this site is worse than ebay :( just trying to provide some with quality books)

First up:

Amazing Spider-Man 54 7.0 Super gloss on this issue, the only problem is the bottom right corner. Otherwise a beautiful book teetering on a 7.5. This looked better than my Avengers 4 7.5 cgc... OSPG is $56, we'll do $40 SHIPPED

spidey54front.jpg

spidey54back.jpg

:takeit:

By the way, I'll do 10% OFF ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD THUS FAR FOR TONITE ONLY :news: (and sorry if some people think this site is worse than ebay :( just trying to provide some with quality books)

First up:

Amazing Spider-Man 54 7.0 Super gloss on this issue, the only problem is the bottom right corner. Otherwise a beautiful book teetering on a 7.5. This looked better than my Avengers 4 7.5 cgc... OSPG is $56, we'll do $40 SHIPPED

spidey54front.jpg

spidey54back.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Afternoon everyone!! Going to resume the sales thread for a bit today, then head out and resume it late tonite for those of you interested. Thanks for the purchases guys!!! Taking requests as well.

:gossip: ASM 59, 63, 72, 76, 77 VF or better.