• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Average Wait Time From CGC?

52 posts in this topic

Delivery confirmation is sometimes shown differently than tracking.

When a package in Canada is sent with DC it only shows that day it was accepted by the post office and the day it was received by the receiver. It makes it look like it's stuck at the PO when it actually isn't.

R.

This is shipping time coming from CGC. I guess it's a bit on the slow side lately.

I actually asked my mail-person about this - she said that even though the CGC boxes are sent USPS priority mail going back, they take at least a week because they're also sent registered (which adds 3 days or so to the priority mail process).

When I've received the e-mail saying they've shipped, they're at my doorstep in 2-3 days (with the exception of the recent holiday where it took about a week). Even though I'm in north Georgia and CGC is in south Florida, it's not exactly that far away.

With a recent economy fast track submission I got it back in 3 weeks. :whatthe: My mailman did say that registered mail was the only thing that could get him fired (which obviously is an overstatement) and I guess everyone who touches it has to sign for it. He said it's insured up to 15,000. But he's also the fella who tosses packages on our porch even when we're home. :whistle:

When I've received the e-mail saying they've shipped, they're at my doorstep in 2-3 days (with the exception of the recent holiday where it took about a week). Even though I'm in north Georgia and CGC is in south Florida, it's not exactly that far away.

With a recent economy fast track submission I got it back in 3 weeks. :whatthe: My mailman did say that registered mail was the only thing that could get him fired (which obviously is an overstatement) and I guess everyone who touches it has to sign for it. He said it's insured up to 15,000. But he's also the fella who tosses packages on our porch even when we're home. :whistle:

I would fight him...

I would fight him...

:lol:

Delivery coming back from CGC has been a little slow. My last packaged showed as shipped and I did not receive till 11 days after.

11 days.. I wish most people would ship this fast. I have packages I have been waiting for 3 weeks now :P

I would fight him...

Im serious. I tell everyone they have to ship priority to me, the last time I received a regular envelope it was crammed in the mailbox (2 BA Adams books). Most of the time I meet him, or the wife does. I don't trust those bastads.

I would fight him...

Im serious. I tell everyone they have to ship priority to me, the last time I received a regular envelope it was crammed in the mailbox (2 BA Adams books). Most of the time I meet him, or the wife does. I don't trust those bastads.

What's funny is that my wife is ready to duke it out with him. I just fear if we report him my slabs will wind up on our roof. And I'm getting too old to shimmy up the drainpipe in search of a funny book. :hehe:

Sure most people know this .....but registered mail actually has to be "handled".....no stinkin' machines lol

Still the safest way to ship with the USPS though

No machines in a machine age. :cloud9:

Yep....old fashion manpower

Sure most people know this .....but registered mail actually has to be "handled".....no stinkin' machines lol

How old are you two.... :baiting:

Old and in the way? :sorry:

Old and in the way? :sorry:

Too old

so old in fact......when I started in IT they were still using punch cards (:

I've had a package showing stuck with USPS in Florida since Feb 11. I just wondered how the wait has been with others waiting for packages from CGC with the post office?

This makes me feel better! Mine show the exact same info for the exact same date!

I was sweatin bullets over here. Word from the post office is it could be up to two weeks.