• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Anyone have any Comic Tattoos?

90 posts in this topic

im not even sure how many im up too now. ive shown my back on here before (all alex ross work). i think the only others are my grendel and eddie from iron maiden (before it was coloured). on my legs i have a bane by fabrey, catwoman by balent, joker/harley by ross, harley my timm, a joker bolland piece, a riddler/2 face/penguin by bolland, bats and robin by ross ...um.....a liverpool tatt, an animaniacs tattoo..umm...a frankenstein, bride of, creature from the black lagoon, mummy, phantom of the opera, my latest two are a spectre cover and a dave stevens rocketeer with betty pic...i have issues

This is kinda over-the-top.

2m7d85c.jpg

Is this a real tattoo? interesting idea for a fictional character,

or story, but it must hinder any romance.

Worst tattoo I have ever seen.

Look, having a panther ripping out your arm is lame, this is just as lame. Can we see some sweet tribal arm bands now....

My only tattoo. My wife and youngest son talked me into getting this one about 5 years ago.

th_SpideyTattoo.jpgth_Spideytattoocloseup.jpg

Of course I'm thinking of getting the Green Goblin on the other arm. You know....good vs. evil and that kind of thing...... :insane:

BTW....that's Spidey crawling down the cover of the ASM #100 issue.

Shark

A guy at the gym has the best Superman tattoo I've seen there. There are a number of guys with breadstick arms that walk around with the Superman logo like they are big mess or something. This guy has the Superman logo except it says Kryptonite above it and the Superman logo is dripping blood. He said he's had it since 1988.

im not even sure how many im up too now. ive shown my back on here before (all alex ross work). i think the only others are my grendel and eddie from iron maiden (before it was coloured). on my legs i have a bane by fabrey, catwoman by balent, joker/harley by ross, harley my timm, a joker bolland piece, a riddler/2 face/penguin by bolland, bats and robin by ross ...um.....a liverpool tatt, an animaniacs tattoo..umm...a frankenstein, bride of, creature from the black lagoon, mummy, phantom of the opera, my latest two are a spectre cover and a dave stevens rocketeer with betty pic...i have issues

i would love to see some of these as a huge ross, harley, rocketeer, and page fan :D

I have a Joker and Harley Quinn piece, and 2 pieces that were artwok by Danzig that he used in album stuff (Misfits and Samhain).

Sorry, my camera sucks rocks.

By brother has the danzig skull on his chest!!

:headbang:

I've always been told tats are addictive, and I believe it since I've wanted one since I got my last one, but I'm picky so that'll help me

They are. I finally got one on my forearm in my mid-30s of a playing card with a Grinch peeking out from behind the spade in the center. (The "card up the sleeve" thing.")

Shortly after that, I just couldn't get the idea of getting a full sleeve done finally got the full arm done with various elements from my life. No comic characters, but don't regret it. However, my mother won't look at me when we have dinner together and it certainly is not everyone's idea art. I knew there would be consequences if I did it, but so many people have them now, they are almost as common as belly buttons. I don't regret the decision, however I warn my students not to do it to themselves. If they insist they want one, I always break down and help them decide. I tell them their first tattoo should be their girlfriend's name in giant print on their neck. They tell me how stupid that would be and sometimes the message gets across, that perhaps they should hold off until they know they won't change their mind.

I don't know how to embed a video, but they do make fun of tattoos and show mine on this segment of "The Nuts" from the WSOP. They show the Ace and the sleeve, but if you blink you miss them. (I'm the fat bald guy with the red goatee) They show up the moment Daniel Negranu says "I've seen some funky ones."

*** Thanks Timmay