• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Anyone have any Comic Tattoos?

90 posts in this topic

Just coincidentally, I was in a tattoo studio on Wednesday visiting with some artists. A few of the artists were in a conversation, which I wasn't part of but was there to hear, about what tattoo designs they are sick of. Without hesitation, they all said: "Tribal jagged tattoos and Superman S on guy's arms!" Then they all laughed and agreed that they have become very cliche ("It's the 'Baby on Board' sign of our generation!"and "I'm so edgy--I got the same tattoo as a million other guys!"), but they also agreed: "It pays the bills, Thank god for followers."

So maybe just for fun I'll go back and ask them to design a tribal Superman S.

Here is mine....it is now finished, but I have not taken a pictures of it.

DSCF2166.jpg

Nice one! A lot of the character tattoos I've seen don't do the character justice, but this looks like Powell did the artwork - good job!

Are you getting the whole thing colored, or will the top part stay black & white?

the whole thing is colored now.

every time i look at that guy's chest i get more and more grossed out. no offense intended if that picture is of the poster's chest.....

my wife didn't think it was s*xy. and she has s*x with me (occasionally at least), so her standards are pretty low.

every time i look at that guy's chest i get more and more grossed out. no offense intended if that picture is of the poster's chest.....

my wife didn't think it was s*xy. and she has s*x with me (occasionally at least), so her standards are pretty low.

Same artist. Not sure if it is the same guy or not:

spiderman-tat-2.jpg

:baiting::signfunny:

i think the idea is awsome. if they have a body piece like that . ive worked alot of tattoo shops and just finished a 3.5 yr sit with one to learn how to ink. i like the theme.

there are some nice pieces on folks :) and thanks for starting the thread!