• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Boozad!!

33 posts in this topic

Cheers people! (thumbs u :banana:

Well 32 now and I don't feel a day over 40 :P

It's actually been one of the better birthdays I've had for a while. My wife bought me my first Batman 'Black & White' statue - Simon Bisley - through eBay, with my guidance of course :grin: Item number: 120378868497

And a big - no huge - kudos to Gonzo's Dad, my partner in the website and he's hiding on these boards somewhere after signing up yesterday. His username is everlongcomics and he sent me this ' nugget of a birthday present!

AllstarBatman8RRP.jpg

So that's one for the next CGC submission which will be on it's way next week. Well I've got me a few cans of Carslberg Export in and the kids will be in bed soon so it's time to get some beers flowing!

Thanks everyone again for the birthday wishes, not meaning to be a wet but it sort of gives the day a big buzz. You know what I mean (thumbs u

Happy birthday mate! I'll give your lot promotion to the Premier this season!

And I would have laughed at that before 3:00 this afternoon, but Reading and Birmingham seem to be doing us a lot of favours :banana:

3 points against Cardiff tomorrow and we may be back on track!

Unfortunately not. Had a few down the local then got some tinnie's in but to no avail. I know I'll feel like *spoon* in the morning but for now I just have a headache... :(