• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Total Nube arriving at the scene...

82 posts in this topic

You are sooo right, so, let me rephrase the sentence my kind gentleman. Bear with me.. as I am new to these forums.

I will use the word bear, not as a noun, such as Yogi the bear, Smokey the bear, Gummibears, Carebears, Muddybears, Teddy bears, or the Bear -Winnie the pooh but, as a transitive or intransitive verb, in order to be able to endure something without great distress or annoyance, such as my inexpirience in terminology and or my lack of familiarity with certain subjects

Aww shucks.

And you were going so well too . . . :baiting:

Never seen that comic before!Cool!I think the french Daredevils are around the same

era...I picked mine up at a small local con this summer..they were quite inexpensive,

and french comics are not that uncommon here...right on the Quebec border..

I actually have a small pile of spanish comic magazines called"elVIBORA"

Seems to be similar to Heavy Metal..

porker

I don't have too many of them and certainly not in high grades but, I think the ones that I do have are kinda' kool.

L'Etonnant, Spiderman 129 Edition(The yellow coloring from the ASM 129 cover is actually pink) and 252 Heritage edition is actually very close to the original (I don't think it made it to 300 but kinda close probably) and from Hulk, Hulk 180 and 181 Heritage editions, different numbers, of course. The Hulk 181 comic has Wolverine as a Blond guy!!

Still trying to get those addresses removed from my browser bar. I tryed clearing the cache (not the cookies) and no change.

Clearing the history isn't working?

Well, you can always delete addresses one at a time by highlighting them in the address bar and holding down the left shift button and hitting delete.

Shift and delete only got rid of the address bar temporarily. Every time I restart Mozilla they are back. Not that I mind seeing Lucy Pinder topless but hey....I'd like to think I'm more discreet.

Ever use a free program called CCleaner to clear cache and bad registry entries?

When we were in Mazatlan for the first leg of our honeymoon in '78, we bought the spanish version of the hit album at the time, the soundtrackt to Grease cause it was so funny...the title...Vaselina! :o

Mazatlan is awesome!! Did you ride the "pulmonia" taxis? Nowadays is more tourist trap but, who really says that's a bad thing ...right?

Ever use a free program called CCleaner to clear cache and bad registry entries?

I :luhv: that program.

Exactly! And if you take the time to add the program folders it does not detect by default, even better (Options => Include Folder).