• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Total Nube arriving at the scene...

82 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have been following the CGC forums for some time now but, I finally decided to give them a try. I collect mostly foreign comics, especially ones from Mexico, like Editorial La Prensa but, I also enjoy American Silver age. I hope to meet some interesting people up in here.

What is the deal with the whole mention of "Greggy", is this an inside joke or something?

I am still not familiar with the Comic book lingo but, bare with me..

greggy is one of the richest, most powerful and best established comic collectors in the history of the hobby but he's computer illiterate so we take pride in the fact that we can poke fun at him over here and he'll never notice.

greggy is one of the richest, most powerful and best established comic collectors in the history of the hobby but he's computer illiterate so we take pride in the fact that we can poke fun at him over here and he'll never notice.

The mighty Greggy (worship)

Welcome to the boards :applause:

WTTB! Yes, Greggy is a board legend.

You'll want to upload your pictures onto a site like photobucket and then you can paste the links into the little text box.

-Rob-

Or you can simply use the file manager below your text box when making a post to choose a pic off your computer and add it to your post.

Pic has to be smaller than 200Kbyts in size and there has to be at least some text in your post for the pic to attach.

R.

WTTB! Yes, Greggy is a board legend.

You'll want to upload your pictures onto a site like photobucket and then you can paste the links into the little text box.

-Rob-

Or you can simply use the file manager below your text box when making a post to choose a pic off your computer and add it to your post.

Pic has to be smaller than 200Kbyts in size and there has to be at least some text in your post for the pic to attach.

R.

lol To be honest, I never noticed this site hosted pics too. Learn something everyday.

How's your computer doing?

-Rob-

Still trying to get those addresses removed from my browser bar. I tryed clearing the cache (not the cookies) and no change.

Clearing the history isn't working?

Well, you can always delete addresses one at a time by highlighting them in the address bar and holding down the left shift button and hitting delete.

Still trying to get those addresses removed from my browser bar. I tryed clearing the cache (not the cookies) and no change.

Well, you can always delete addresses one at a time by highlighting them in the address bar and holding down the left shift button and hitting delete.

Shift and delete only got rid of the address bar temporarily. Every time I restart Mozilla they are back. Not that I mind seeing Lucy Pinder topless but hey....I'd like to think I'm more discreet.

Shift and delete only got rid of the address bar temporarily. Every time I restart Mozilla they are back. Not that I mind seeing Lucy Pinder topless but hey....I'd like to think I'm more discreet.

Lucy Pinder topless... :cloud9:

Oh yeah...Welcome to the Boards!