• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sales for FF #12, anyone with stats?

78 posts in this topic

Damn James. You have to much time on your hands.
Maybe, but he made it easy by posting the same picture twice.

Don't you have anything productive to do? doh!

He could be masturbating to comics like Heavy Metal, like other fanboys :shrug:

lol

:insane: I got me some Heavy Metal . . . right here! :insane:

:insane: I got me some Heavy Metal . . . right here! :insane:

:eek:

Haven't seen a good roid rage incident around here since 2003. :popcorn:
last few pages of this was pretty ragin' your x-men 3 sales thread

Good work Detective James...someone here should send you a nice 'Tec book for the XLNT detective work... :headbang:

Duplicitous s h ! t somehow smells much worse than regular old s h ! t :boo:

James,

Between this and finding Robojo's Green Lantern book when he forgot his photobuck wasnt' set to private...well lets just say I'm going to help you get started on your Private Eye business. Seriously dude, I'm glad I bought ya drinks in Phoenix, would rather have ya as a friend than an enemy :applause:

no!

here's another great thread of nothing but BS trying to still sell uncle's xmen books anyway he can

OMG, you found me out! What to do? What to do??? Listen, I have to ask, what gave me away? The name returner which means someone who returns or has returned?? Or the fact that I answer all my PM's as Matt? Or the fact that I KNOW I posted that pic before. I love that pick of me and my boy. See, I don't care. Whatever it is you do for a living, you need to get into Detective work! You are amazing.

As for the books I was trying to sell any way possible, why don't you talk to Roy. He called the guy about his X-men #1 and the Plastic-Mans. He can confirm that wasn't me. Either way, I don't give a *spoon* what you think you have uncovered. I got rid of my first name because of jokers like you, who, like the guys here have pointed out, have nothing better to do. Some of you people here on the boards are vicious to newcomers. I think it is low and cowardly.

As for my standing here, you can ask anyone I have done business with whether it be buying or selling about my character. I recently sold a Planet Comics #66 to Sniper. Ask him what he thought about it. Ask ComicDoc about the reader copies of early FF's and the FF#3 I sold him that he is pleased with. Ask any of the sellers on here if they don't get payment from me immediately.

Bottom line is, I ASKED the mods to remove my original name because of harassment from guys like you.

Cheers and have a wonderful day surfing the net or whatever it is you do all day.

List of board members I have done business with fairly recently: Sniper, ComicDoc, dwip99, pinball, peasofcrap, skinnywhiteboy, rjpb, jkrk, jack2start, 3319.

You can PM any of these guys to ask about my dealings

Oh, and to reply to Chromium's remarks that the GPA is for slabbed books only; I am aware of that. I wanted a base from which to gauge the value of my 5.5 raw. A grade, by the way, that was judged by the members here on the boards, and not given to the book by me.

If you don't have GPA, I agree you should not be asking for freebies on the boards

from paying members. FYI, GPA is not for raw books, if you are buying raw why do you want a GPA quote, doesn't make sense ?!?

Suggestion: check out the poor man's GPA Comiclink, there are about 5 issues

in the range you specified.

Why shouldn't someone ask for a favor? You can always say no, or just ignore the request. Am I missing something here? Do you sign something saying that you won't repeat information when you subscribe?

Essentially, yes.

I heard that stuff gives you cancer....