• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son done by a classic

12 posts in this topic

yeah your same "buddy" will be pretty POed that you posted it here. "HE" already knows that I am 1st on his list to get that book from him and I am shocked he sent you the picture since he rarely shows his books off.

I will have to give him a call and see whats up

BTW as Raph says it also was posted in the CGC Gallery.

yeah your same "buddy" will be pretty POed that you posted it here. "HE" already knows that I am 1st on his list to get that book from him and I am shocked he sent you the picture since he rarely shows his books off.

I will have to give him a call and see whats up

BTW as Raph says it also was posted in the CGC Gallery.

that would be pretty amazing if you got this book Dan, getting steranko would be HUGE, all you'd need is Simon and Cassaday and you'd have all the huge Cap artists i think

That is pretty awesome, any Steranko sketch is pretty much a super-duper-atta-this universe kool, I guess, if you ever want to part with it... I.. well I 'm third in line I guess, but, have me inm mind.. ;)