• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody going to Wonder Con this weekend?

2 posts in this topic

Any other original comic art collectors heading to Wonder Con this weekend? My wife and I are heading up Thursday to get a head start on the weekend. She gets to shop downtown, and I go to the convention. It's a win-win situation. Plus, SF has some our favorite restaurants when we go out at night.

I really enjoy this convention as there are only around 25,000 people as opposed to the 125,000 at SDCC. It sure makes it a lot easier to talk to someone when there are less people, and you're not shoulder to shoulder in artist alley.

It will also be interesting to see if the the economy has any effect on the pricing. Top tier material will always command top prices, but it will be interesting to see prices on other material. Since this is probably the first big convention of 2009 on the West Coast I can't wait to check things out. If you go, may you find that grail you've been searching for.

Mark