• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today's CGC Board overreaction

160 posts in this topic

Batman 608 First Jim Lee Issue High Grade Beauty

"Dear flying-donut,

If no one outbids my $5.00 bid, is $5.00 all I have to pay at the end of the bidding? I just didn't want any surprise prices to hit me at the last minute because aside from the shipping and handling If push came to shove I couldn't afford to bid more than $10.00 for this item. my current bid is $5.00. Thanks. God Bless you. Please Email me back"

doh!

:eek:

So, gonna shill him up to $10 then?

:jokealert:

I'd happily pay $20 just to see the look on his face.

:wishluck:

Anybody got a webcam in his vicinity?

I wonder what "hidden fees" he's been socked with in the past :shrug:

Maybe his last order was from an auction house....., :baiting:

i'm more shocked that 608 is still a $10+ book, but i guess the movie rehyped things

now if only superman 203 was a $2 book I'd be on easy street! (o.k., I'd be able to buy the family dinner at KFC with the profits)

oh yeah FD,

If no one outbids my $10.01 bid, is $10.01 all I have to pay at the end of the bidding? I just didn't want any surprise prices to hit me at the last minute because aside from the shipping and handling If push came to shove I couldn't afford to bid more than $15.01 for this item. my current bid is $10.01. Thanks. God Bless you. Please Email me back.

:kidaround: