• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wheres the next run up in silver age?

49 posts in this topic

Based on having my ear on the street, the Green lantern and Avengers 1-100. Also fantastic four. The batmans are ready to explode especially the key books. Fantistic four 48 9.8 is going to be a 10k book in 5 years.

IMHO:

Late SA/Bronze DC Horror

Avengers 1-100 (the only Marvel title I aggressively collect)

Green Lantern

I also have a huge vested interest in Batman exploding but I see it happening more in the Joker covers - a lot of the SA stuff were pretty hokey. Unless you consider some other stuff like the Bronze Batmans - I would say that 232/234/251 are solidly bronze (first ra's, first "SA" 2 face, most famous Joker cover ever)

DAM

I guess I'll go with the early Antman TTA issues.

Brian

As one of Hank Pyms biggest fans,I really need to have some sort of explanation on this.No-one seems to care about these books but a very select few. Why,in te name of holly berry ,would you choose this title?

Good covers, early Marvel S.A. which isn't in abundance, one of the first Marvel "superheros", character sort of getting a revival in newer books, and I don't think the prices are too insane on these books....yet wink.gif

Brian